- EASY EARWAX REMOVER : Simply place the spiral grooved tip into your ear, twist and remove your earwax. It’s that easy.
- SAFE & PAIN FREE: Unlike cotton swabs that can go too far, the soft and flexible silicone head is designed to extract excessive wax safely and comfortably.
- AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCT: The Smart Swab is the new and innovative ear wax removing tool. (Patented technology)
- WHAT YOU GET: The set includes 1 reusable plastic handle, 16 disposable silicone tips and 1 storage case.
- INSTRUCTIONS: This product is safe for adults (men and women). To maintain a clean & healthy ear canal, we suggest using the product once or twice a week.
The Smart Swab is a new and innovative ear cleaner. It is a patented ear wax removal tool which allows you to clean your ears safely and comfortably. Unlike alternative ear cleaning methods, the Smart Swab is designed to remove earwax while reducing the risk of injuring the eardrum or impair hearing.
Our disposable, soft spiral grooved head is designed to go the perfect distance into the ear and gently remove ear wax. It’s never been easier or safer to clean your ears. You simply insert the flexible tip into the ear canal and twist the handle in the direction of the arrow. The tip is designed to capture excessive wax easily and prevent earwax buildup in the ear canal. After cleaning your ears, you can simply dispose the silicone tip and replace it with a new one.
Ear wax production varies among people and ears are not supposed to be cleaned very often. On average, we suggest using the product once or twice a week to remove the excess ear wax and maintain a clean & healthy ear canal.
Every Smart Swab kit includes:
– (1) reusable Smart Swab handle
– (16) disposable tips
– (1) convenience storage case.
The package also includes a detailed manual & instructions on how to use the product.
– This product should not be used on children under the age of 12.
– This product should not be used on individuals with ear tubes
– Do not use if you experience pain, discomfort, hearing loss, pressure or bleeding.